THE ELEVATOR PITCH: THE BOARD is a robust and innovative community of world-class, value-based, consultants with specific and proven SUPERPOWERS. A curated network of “Dream Teams” that collectively bring their A-game to the pivotal life cycles of a company. Tailored to the fast-paced and nimble way that companies need to function today, THE BOARD bridges talent gaps by selecting from a high-caliber roster to expertly execute on a by-project basis.
WHY SHOULD BRANDS AND COMPANIES HIRE US? HIRING is the greatest challenge to growth and scale for today’s companies, and as expert CONSULTANTS we can both bridge the gap and build the bridges. Gone are the words “human resource”, instead we celebrate talent and experience. Resources are expendable yet talent is the key to success.
SOME FUN FACTS:
HOW MANY MEMBERS ARE ON THE BOARD? Currently 128, and we will cap at 150.
HOW CAN I HELP PROMOTE IT?
- Share the Roster Deck (updated in Slack, subscribe to #updated-deck channel for access!)
- Add THE BOARD to all your socials
- Repost BOARD posts
- Contribute to TREND REPORT and share final assets.
- Slack, email, or text other BOARD members (info in AIRTABLE!) and get to know them!
WHAT INFORMATION CAN I SHARE WITH PROSPECTIVE NEW CLIENTS? The Roster Deck is the best tool at the moment! Feel free to come to April or Anita or any other member for help on a pitch
COMING SOON: Case Study Deck, Capabilities Deck, and ABOUT US Deck.
HOW DO I SHARE OPPORTUNITIES?
- Email April or Anita
- DM on Slack or email BOARD members directly
When you do connect directly, if projects are booked please email signed SOWs so we can manage invoicing. #honorsystem
REMIND ME AGAIN HOW THE ECONOMICS WORK?
- THE BOARD takes a 10% referral fee on all projects that come through THE BOARD.
- If you win a project through THE BOARD, you pay 10% on the first 12 months of that project. Initial scopes get extended and so we look to members to keep us informed if that happens.
- If you bring in a project you are NOT also working on, you take 50% of that fee (5%).
- No fee is shared if you are also on the project, as that is seen as double-dipping :).